Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Letter to Myself Part II: Wonder



My darling,

Be welcomed by the life I have graciously provided you to have and embrace it. Explore it. Dream it up and live purposefully into it. This is your time. Take it in, take it slow. It'll only last a little while. The mountain highs and valley lows. So be gracious with yourself and those around you--figuring out life is an adventure in itself and it's never linear and it's always messy.
May those who investigate its depth, height, width, and length be blessed by what they find, whether trial or triumph--I'll be found at the end. Faith never gets easier, but you'll learn that even that's a gift. Life's scope goes no farther than my inexhaustible love anyway.

Love,
God

Habakkuk 1:5 "Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told."

James 1:17 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change."

Read "A Letter to Myself" Part I here.

1 comment: