Monday, November 9, 2015

foreverMORE

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11

forever
who: those who call upon the name of the Lord
what: praising Jesus, being with Jesus, in the presence of God, singing Hallelujah
when: from the day we first believed to the time of Christ's coming again, into eternity. FOREVER.

more
God plants in us desires that only find their fulfillment in Himself. When we commune with Jesus, we are satisfied and given greater desire to deepen our intimacy with Him. To come back to this place. Our minds rush to times when we feel distant and we question our own conscience, saying "why was I ever at that place of distance? why don't I always come back here to intimacy?" We turn to him once again and experience greater fulfillment than ever before as He whispers to us, "this fountain will never run dry. Forever it will run with my love and grace, my peace and promises: that I will always be with you."

fears flee from this sacred space, anxieties cease, and joyful praises erupt. FOREVERMORE.



No comments:

Post a Comment